AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

charchol rot in beans or
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

southfork
Posted 7/19/2006 22:05 (#28083)
Subject: charchol rot in beans or

I have a problem my beans are a 4.7 planted 1st of april that are getting ready. I think that the seed dealor gave me a late 3 or early 4 bcause I have 4.8 in the same field that is green as can be I was told on anthor board that this might be charchop rot these sre some irrigatd and dryland beans I don't think the beans have charchol rot because the beans are full in the pods not flat this is on gumbo had good rains in june 4 in and 2.5 in july yes it has been hot I think they sold me a early bean when I buy my seed it comes in bulk bags they load them onto my seed wagon I havealways thought how do you know what seed you are getting even though it has a label on it. all of My neighber planted this bean to the north of me south and west this isjust across the road I did plant 10 days before them there beans are green I was wondering could I take a sample of there beans and my beans and have a test to see if this is the same bean that they planted. If not what can I do looked on my bill and they are billed out the bean that I wanted I cut 55 plus with the bean that I think I planted last yr and it was a lot drier looking for answers thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)