AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

barren
Posted 3/8/2008 10:59 (#328972 - in reply to #328862)
Subject: RE: Dow

Glasgow, Ky
First off, to put my comments in perspective, I am in the 5% category regarding your comments about smarts. Am praying for wisdom to pull me through these last years.

As we are now seeing (another recent post on here points this out) we are now seeing credit tighten up for many of the funds. That is bound to have an impact. We do know that the only thing they are concerned about is making money. Does not matter who they hurt or what happens to others in the long run. It is all about short term profitablity. Hedge funds are all about high risk, quick returns and they are highly leveraged. To know what they are going to do is pretty much a guess. We have seen the chaos they have created for grains. As I said before on here it seems like everything they get involved in recently seems to suffer in the long run.

Don't see a quick meltdown in the stock market. The Fed keeps doing everything it can to prop things up. Think the pivotal point is going to come when the Fed has to address inflation. That is the dark cloud I see looming on the horizon.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Dow - foxtrot : 3/8/2008 08:27
    • RE: Dow - howmuchisenough : 3/8/2008 10:59
      • RE: Dow - buckshot : 3/8/2008 12:15
        • RE: Dow - feelnrite : 3/8/2008 13:51

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)