AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Aventine Renewable inc.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 2/28/2014 15:32 (#3723015 - in reply to #3722836)
Subject: All good comments.

All good comments..  I tried to be careful in how I worded.. and supported this news.  Most ethanol companies had a good quarter.. now can we string a couple of them together.. string a couple of good years together...??

I got my own battle scars.. I bought some PEIX a couple months ago.. and made a little but was aware of the dilution etc..  This go around I tried GPRE.. ("not a solicitation to trade people can and do lose $$$") and all that but.. so far so good.

One of the things that can hurt an ethanol plant is higher corn prices.. (I can handle that..)  The raiders.. thieves and all the rest... ???  Not much to say about that.. other than not all aspects of the Gov't.. namely the SEC are bad.  Hopefully someone is keeping an eye on all that.. Tax dollars at work.

ALL I WANT.. is things to work.

Problems to solve.. good people on the job.. good jobs.. and a market to sell my grain.. peace.. happiness.. and all that.

I just got back from dumping at "our" local ethanol plant.. good guy handed me a check.. and it's good to see things running.. Let's keep it going!!!

Been a good day..  (other than the wisdom tooth pulled.. not sure I can spare whatever wisdom (??) I got left.. lol..;-)

later.. back to filling the truck.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)