AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

long, in reply to your thread hijack that disapeared
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

khall_12_34
Posted 2/26/2014 22:45 (#3719515)
Subject: long, in reply to your thread hijack that disapeared

Formerly NE North Dakota, now NW MN
Umm, no because most of us in the boondocks rolled the cash bid to may awhile back. So until it goes off the board, its a bunch of insiders threatening to deliver or take delivery on each other. In the case of MW, its thunderdome at its finest.

The headscratcher for me right now is just wheat in general. Various momentum/sentiment indicators showbus overbought, as we head to/near areas I would percieve resistance. I don't think I can hta here tho, because there's a friggin low of -28f here tonight. That is just stupid. Huge question marks on what we'll get planted. Better stick with options I guess. Have a bit of old crop under a may basis contract I think I'll price the futures on very soon. If I get bulled up I'll put on a call vertical or something.

I doubt we see the front month spread blow up in wheat again. Should make guys feel a bit better about doing htas on old crop. Course..... I've been wrong before.

I'm confused, do you follow the dirtycapitalist? Don't have a mark lawley on the list...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)