AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got the new corral home and boy am I proud. Pics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

wayneNWAR
Posted 2/14/2014 07:07 (#3688885 - in reply to #3688057)
Subject: RE: Let me add a few things.

north west arkansas
I am going to add a few things. Yes this is the system I have been waiting for and yes I paid full price for it( and no I'm not an idiot) and honestly I still thinks he builds a good piece of equipment for the money. When I meet him it was getting dark and it had just been pulled on 400+ miles of winter roads and the corral looked fine. From what others that own his equipment I wasn't expecting the best paint job but I was expecting it to be painted and what really ticks me off is 30 more minutes and $30 worth of paint and it would have been fine. I kind of wonder if this extremely cold weather is not part of the reason that he didn't paint it better and maybe if I would have boughten in warmer temps might have had a better outcome. I personally think the corral probably looked fine when it left but obviously it wasn't painted good enough and then getting pulled 800+ miles on winter roads right after a major snow event really accelerated the problem. I think that the salt or calcium ( whatever was on the roads) probably is really what made this corral instantly look bad and if it had been delivered any other time it may have taken quite a while before it started looking bad. The areas that were covered well the paint is still good and bright and looks fine. I guess what really gripes me is that this corral really didn't need a whole lot more money spent on it as really all it needed was someone to take some pride in there work. Guys we have much bigger problem in this country then my rusty brand new corral it's that I am afraid very few people do not take pride in what they do and they could careless. All I have to say is if us farmers every get that way we are screwed as a country because we will starve to death.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)