AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has anyone seen comedian Red Green?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Cliff SEIA
Posted 2/7/2014 07:38 (#3669812 - in reply to #3669773)
Subject: Re: Has anyone seen comedian Red Green?

Have seen Jeff Dunham live twice, about a year apart and would see him again.  I wasn't all that impressed with Larry the Cable Guy, if you've heard one of his jokes you've pretty much heard all of them.  Got to see Brian Regan last fall and would love to see him again, he's one of the comedians that seems to fly under the radar but he was 5x as funny as Larry the Cable Guy was.  The other one that surprised me was Tom Arnold, went to see him because it was a local show and tickets were reasonable but I laughed non-stop for the entire show.  Tom didn't tell much for jokes, it was mostly true stories from his life but he's the type of person that could read an obituary and make it funny, it helps that he's done a lot of stupid stuff in his life.  The other cool thing about seeing Tom Arnold is that since he grew up 15 miles from here he told a lot of stories that he doesn't tell at most shows and even though he's been pretty famous I don't think he's forgotten that he's from small town Iowa.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)