AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

my dog dallas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

denice.r
Posted 2/5/2014 12:06 (#3664667 - in reply to #3662742)
Subject: RE: my dog dallas

south east Indiana
I have always felt that the last kind, loving act we can do for our dogs is to let them go peacefully. As a vet tech I have been present with lots of people and their pets in the final moments they have. It is by far one of the toughest things but I take comfort in the fact that everyone involved cares and is respectful. I have shed tears for dogs and people and dogs that no one but the staff.
Thankfully there are good times and new puppies with great families.
When the time is right you will recall the great times you and Dallas shared and smile. She will always be a part of your life. The next dog will hold a special place as well. You will share your days and laugh at silly things just enjoying a dog being a dog.
A rescue group I work with had two male coon hound pups they are hand raising because the owner of the mother didn't want to be Bothered by just two pups. If the right time is sooner than you think right now these little guys will be needing a home in a month or so
Life is a journey and we are fortunate to be able to share it with such dedicated friends. They are never here long enough.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)