AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another metal roof question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 1/25/2014 21:21 (#3635412 - in reply to #3635349)
Subject: Re: Another metal roof question

Dearfield Co.
Well after my last bout with insurance and a metal roof I will do no more-------------the insurance companies are rethinking using metal roofs due to some reason .Mine was hailed on and dented badly but only had a couple of sheets that they would replace and I was supposed to just screw the rest down with silicone .I did that and I was canceled due to the claim .Moving ahead the new insurance sent a man out and he asked when I was planning on replacing the roof as the blue color was faded to chalk .When I said I wasnt planning on it for some time he told me I would have to paint it.I said I would replace it when it was time with non galvanized strong barn and let it rust so it would look in place with all the log homes he told me I would be uninsurable-------------------I thought he meant because of the rusty strong barn but I found out it was due to the fade.As the company told me the out side of the house meaning the siding and roof protects the interior so they have the option to exclude them which makes you only able to insure for total loss.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)