AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paying off Long Term Loans? Your Thoughts.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tommy
Posted 1/19/2014 06:04 (#3615863 - in reply to #3615086)
Subject: RE: You're completely correct

Iowa
All I know is the "sharp" guys, who know all about int rates, where the best deal is, etc, etc, etc, and make the minimum payments, will be in debt forever. I see it almost daily. I'd rather be the dummy that I am.

I'm just a dumb guy who has borrowed A LOT of money, paid it all back early, which has put me in a position for the next good deal, which has made more money, paid that one off early, borrowed more for another deal, paid it off early,etc, etc, etc. Had I been "smart" enough to find some fabulous rate, and pay the minimum on it, I would have missed out on most of those deals. BY just making the payments-- paying the minimum on earlier deals, and been to strangled with debt-- I wouldn't have gotten in on the next good deal. And I'd have paid way, way more interest.

I don't know much about int rates and pretty soon I won't have to be "sharp" at all as I won't be paying ANY.

I must be the poster child for "ignorance is bliss", I'm beginning to really enjoy my ignorance. About the only thing I've been able to get through my obviously thick skull is that paid for stuff PAYS ME.

Ya don't have to be "sharp", just dumb like a fox. Use other people's money, get it back to them PRONTO so that particular deal can make REAL money, and do it over and over until you're set.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)