AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another dishwasher question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Alberta Pioneer
Posted 1/12/2014 17:29 (#3598227 - in reply to #3597093)
Subject: Re: Another dishwasher question

Warburg, AB
koskid - 1/12/2014 08:28

We, too, have a Bosch - it is a good machine ... super quiet for one thing. But oh, my, I remove that screen in the bottom and clean it out about every three months (according to instructions) - it catches stuff like labels that come loose from jars, and big particles of food that won't decompose. It took Koskid to muscle the thing completely apart the last time - wasn't necessary really. I do rinse before washing only to get the big chunks, especially nut chips and most absolutely rice (turns into glue on everything else). I am most annoyed that nuts will get into the spray wands - both top and bottom - and plug the holes. Those wands will not not come apart. When I have to clean one out, I don't want Koskid in the room with all the blue air. It is the one design feature that is really stupid - the rest is engineered perfectly.

Toothpicks work good on some wands, if your toothpicks are the round pointy type and the holes are big enough - used them a fair bit when I worked in a kitchen at a ski chalet, I rinsed only what was necessary, some people's kids are borderline animals when it comes to eating...

Bruce

Edited by Bruce Avison 1/12/2014 17:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)