AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Grand kids excited to come today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Bill Moyer
Posted 1/9/2014 10:33 (#3589117 - in reply to #3588743)
Subject: Re: Grand kids excited to come today.

Coldwater, Michigan
It breaks my heart when they don't want to leave. I love it, but I am also sad by it. My grandfather never wanted my mother to get married, and treated us along those lines. I have 2 Grand daughters 4 and 7 and always like to see them come. Sometimes when they don't want to leave I wonder what the problem is possibly at home.

My older grand daughter has told me she just feels like she is on a farm. LOL! This is not a farm. We just have a lot of tools to use in my Crop Scouting business, and we maintain a good sized garden where I get to use my "farm" tools!

Only time I didn't like seeing them was when I was fresh out of By-Pass surgery 5 years back and my wife would volunteer me to babysit while she taught school, or went shopping. I wasn't hardly fit to take care of myself let alone a then 2 year old!

We have lived too far from my folks and Diane's for our children to really enjoy their grandparents. Now my youngest is 22 years old, and my folks have since passed. I am going to enjoy being a grandparent while I still can!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)