AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 1/5/14 to 1/11/14**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/5/2014 06:37 (#3574604)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 1/5/14 to 1/11/14**********

Good Sunday Morning. Dave and I are on the road since Friday and still haven't escaped the cold. Must be bringing it with us. No weigh in for us this morning as the scale is packed away till we get to our destination. I think I had a pretty good week, but not sure what the scale would have done. Sometimes when traveling you tend to retain water. So, what can I talk about today...hmmm OK, I am going to be bold and write about this for all you guys out there. Sorry if it offends any of you. Did you know that for every 35 pounds a man loses he gains an inch of length on his penis? It has something to do with the fatty pad at the base of it. Oh God, I hope you don't get mad at me for reporting this. But I thought for some men this might be incentive to lose some of those unwanted pounds. I will add a link that you can check it out.

So hope you all are having a good start to 2014. Let's make this year a good one. This is Debbie signing off while on the road.

http://www.oprah.com/health/Paging-Dr-Oz/3 if you don't like this site, just google losing weight and penis size.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)