AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iphone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 2/19/2008 22:03 (#314184 - in reply to #314166)
Subject: Re: iphone

Yep. Most tech experts figured that the iPhone, for being a first generation device, had about a two to three generation lead on the competition. They also have an unheard of 85% satisfaction rate by owners - nothing else in this category comes even remotely close to that. Of course, the competition is rushing similar products to the market now in order to try to avoid being steamrolled by Apple, but from what I've seen of them, their user interfaces are not even in the same ballpark. Everyone is rushing touch screen devices into the market, but they have a long way to go to match or exceed the Apple interface.

Of course, the best thing that Microsoft has to offer is a coffee table computer that you place in your living room and operate with your hands - and as far as I know, it's not even on the market yet. :)

The thing to keep in mind if you have an iPhone or Touch is that the difference between your new toy and what you were using before is, in my opinion, the difference between Mac OS and Windows. Once you try it, you'd never want to go back.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)