AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

APEX 2.0 question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jim1_ks
Posted 2/16/2008 21:53 (#311560)
Subject: APEX 2.0 question

South Central Kansas, Harper County
Just received my 2.0 last week, so thought I would do the install today. No problem doing the install, much to my surprise. Now I thought I would go ahead and enter my clients, farms, fields, etc while on the computer. Last year, I just entered all the information when I entered the field, but thought it would be much faster and better to keep records straight, if I spent the time to enter them all this winter/spring. OK, here's the problem I am having. I enter the client, then farm, then individual fields. When I get to the fields, I start having problems. I may enter one field, add it to list, and everything is ok. Then, when I proceed to add another field I keep getting an error message. "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. The value contains prohibited characters." When I try "continue", it comes back to same error message, so I am left with selecting "Quit". Anybody have any idea of what my problem is, with the limited information I have given you?
thanks,
Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)