AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Iowa Corn Grower's Association Checkoff embarrassment to Ag (Pic)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Bonpas
Posted 12/10/2013 22:20 (#3508823 - in reply to #3508018)
Subject: Re: Iowa Corn Grower's Association Checkoff embarrassment to Ag (Pic)

SEIL
Exactly! The graphic designers think the big green thing is sucking the yellow stuff from the big maroon cart and planting the yellow stuff which immediately grows into the stalks behind. All while the red tractor thingy is steadily driven backwards. Meanwhile the Checkoff employees are just happy someone else attempted to do their job for them.

Similar story - I was a filter design engineer for Luberfiner Filters for 21 years. Every year the marketing department would get a new picture of the latest and greatest semi tractors to put on the front page of the catalogs.......but for the ag picture on the same catalog they used the same photo of a John Deere 4400 combine unloading on the right side just like this one. I sat in several meetings with upper management that just couldn't understand why Luberfiner couldn't garner a bigger share of the ag filter market. Wander if my smarta$$ comments concerning the combine photo have anything to do with me no longer working there??????

Full Disclosure: I have nothing against 4400 owners as I cut my teeth on back to back worn out 6600's. Bonpas SEIL

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)