AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have never heard of this before.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

buford
Posted 11/12/2013 01:24 (#3439142)
Subject: I have never heard of this before.

Who presently owns the property that is being proposed? This is way over my head.

Done Deal – The U.S Is Now China
by Forex Kong
The plans/suggestions emerging from the weekend's meetings in China are staggering!!

Ok ok....a little dramatic and perhaps overstated but get this.....

As part of an evolving proposal Beijing has been developing quietly since 2009 to convert more than $1 trillion of U.S debt it owns into equity, China would own U.S. businesses, U.S. infrastructure and U.S. high-value land, all with a U.S. government guarantee against loss!

The Obama administration, under the plan, would grant a financial guarantee as an inducement for China to convert U.S. debt into Chinese direct equity investment. China would take ownership of successful U.S. corporations, potentially profitable infrastructure projects and high-value U.S. real estate.

These points have been discussed for several years now so it's really not anything new ( although I'm sure it's the first you've heard of it ) but the message is very clear.

China will not tolerate / watch their dollar denominated assets ( treasury bonds ) go up in smoke via currency crisis and crash of the U.S dollar - BUT WILL ACCEPT HAVING THIS DEBT TURNED INTO DIRECT INVESTMENT IN OWNERSHIP OF U.S BUSINESSES AND LAND.

GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)