AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

15' brush hog opinions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ed Winkle
Posted 7/11/2006 14:39 (#25604 - in reply to #25539)
Subject: Re: 15' brush hog opinions

Martinsville, Ohio
I am just the other way around, Cliff. Mowers are half the price of new around here and you just have to look them over. You can quickly tell whether they have been abused or not. Most of the ones I look at are not even wore on the original blades here so they don't have that many hours on them. I would rather have a new one and found a Bushog 3008 just like new for almost half of new cost, had priced several. I found it on the Internet and it was even more than it was advertized. Maybe I was lucky but I could tell it was what it was advertized as and more and it was more. Maybe you guys west of here use and abuse them alot more than what I have found. Yes I have seen plenty of junk but it is usually cheap or doesn't sell quickly. Anything priced right will sell quickly just like a new one from a dealer. I considered a batwing but settled on the 8 footer because of its condition and price. If you shop, you can find one and you don't have to pay new price. I had a farmer who saw mine and called and offered new price for mine but then I would just have to go shopping for another...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)