AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a bearish signal....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sodbustr
Posted 10/12/2013 20:07 (#3379854 - in reply to #3379651)
Subject: RE: a bullish signal....

Western Iowa
I have hauled beans into 3 different coop chains 25 miles apart in the last few days.

First one quiet one day, next day still no lines but more trucks, most trucks were company trucks from other locations. I talked to one trucker and they were bringing in beans from other locations basically off the combine. This location holds about 6mil IIRC and the chain is huge. They had to stop filling a train for well over a day to get enough beans into fill it. First time I have seen that in 25 years of hauling in there. They never let a train sit, I hear it is really expensive......

Second one was happy to see me when I pulled in. There was a for hire truck sitting there waiting for beans to fill him up so he could have a full load to the processor.

Third one is kinda quiet also, but at least they don't have all the beans swept out of the bins 1/2 way thru bean harvest. From talking to the help there the cuboards are pretty bare there, but they are not out.

A good 1/2 thru bean harvest here and 2 out of 3 locations don't have any beans on hand?????????????

I think carry out number on beans is off around here.

Edited by Sodbustr 10/12/2013 20:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)