AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Funeral Announcement
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/11/2013 08:20 (#3321423 - in reply to #3320811)
Subject: Re: Funeral Announcement

Buxton ND
Here's the question tip back from what ? What was the ear size to start with ?

Anywhere close to my area we had such an UN-real size ear to start with........... 16-18 well plus 40 even if it tips back that's still a pile of corn for THIS area. NORTH DAKOTA

Again think back to last year,say from I-90 north. The crop WAS there,it WAS there to start with EVEN when everyone and there Uncle was killing it,even with last years massive heat ALL SUMMER...................Last year took a road trip/crop tour to Rapid city,alone for a wedding,crop tours and women DO NOT MIX................. Came back with 57 ears and COULD NOT believe the size of filled ears ready/nearing harvest. Then another road trip to MPL/St Paul,back roads home west of the cities on HWY #12 then #75 north AGAIN shocked at the big yields I found as most in farmer talk boards kill it......... KILL IT trying to "talk" the market higher

You guys will not like this,,,but using last years NAT national yield poll of 97 bushels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Did it help your marketing plan ???

Did using AgWebs poll of 74.88% predicted Jan 31st ZCZ price would $8-$10 Did it help your marketing plan ??? YES THAT IS CORRECT 75% "most" expected that price. Another time the market PROVED "the most wrong"...................

Yes I sops to talk my positions,in all fairness its hard NOT TO,,,for anyone,,,that's why I post what I've done pretty much point blank trade by trade,rarely ANYTHING after the fact..................

If you wanna put one point as to why I've been such bearish donkey since I came in here Nov. 4th,,,Is MONEY FLOWS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,many out spoken bullish posters,long in da bin bullish posters btw,which turned into long in the field poster,kept talking about this $1 or 2 rally in corn ALL winter/spring/summer "where's the beef"

NOW we have what I've been told or hear many many times,The most under-sold corn crop probably in the history......................
Rough #'s of total OI in corn are
2011 1.9 million contrast
2012 1.45
Today 1.085
So where's the beef,where's the fund money ? WE NEED THAT fund money to take the long side of farmers selling (hedging)((commercial hedging))....................................................They will not just buy your corn and sit on it for poops,grins and giggles.............................If and I do say IFFFFFFFFF we sell and IF the funds do not wanna take buy side of the farmer selling this will get ugly.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)