AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Learning
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/10/2013 09:32 (#3319426)
Subject: Learning

Buxton ND
I posted this in AW,kinda fits in here too,the names have to been changed to "protect the the bulls" in NAT !!!

Gmart yes we could call that a bull flag,kinda we have rally 2.48 ZSX on this flash drought in 13 day,,,.19 per day is like wow rally,,,what more do you want ? Do you is going to go straight to 17-18 ? Its kinda looking like the trade has priced in the flash drought and is waiting for new news to either trade higher or lower. Beans could trade higher or lower and we could have our fun say til Santa Claus makes his yearly trip,but then WATCH OUT if SA has a good crop.........................................No they cant ship beans by then,butttttttttttttt China can wait it out,play some games and mess with the market..............

As we rallied,the SA prices payed to grower in REAL has done a "moon shot" "T-minus blast off" planters just barely starting to roll in some area's. My guess is SA WILL plant every dam seed bean they can find and even some that are not seed............ SA HAS been selling IMO a pretty fair chuck of beans into this rally,their selling has backed off as price has fell...

White Diamond made a comment about the future market !!! Its NOT BROKE now any more then it was BROKE last summer then it traded to 8.50......... I sure dont remember any belly aching when the funds/market/UDSA drove it to 8.50,,,same chit different year. YES USDA gave the funds the reason to keep buyingggggggggg.But I guess they were lying then too........

If your one that passed on 7.50 in 2008,,,passed on 8.00 corn in 2011 AND passed on 8.50 in 2012 that's 3 strikes,,, it "may be" time to try "something new" in marketing. I do think there was much more corn/beans/wheat sold towards the high this year then in the 2 prior mega priced years !!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest thing I remember from last summer is Gmart and Steffty,,,there the big bulls in AgWeb,,,but EACH,,, had a pretty big chunk of both corn and beans sold toward the highs. Someone else made a comment,,,if their selling,,,maybe the rest of us should be selling some too !!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)