AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How Big is That Corn Crop
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

maydel
Posted 8/29/2013 07:27 (#3295714 - in reply to #3295696)
Subject: Re: How Big is That Corn Crop

Theodore, Saskatchewan
Sat - 8/29/2013 05:19

Very true May,but did have a yield under 100 in the back of one head,help pull the trigger of some lofty price ?
One thing in AW,2 of the diehard bulls,ones is 232 son Ha Ha ! ! ! had a good 50% sold prior to harvest both beans and corn...........
May
"I will take the farmer opinion on crop any day. " I will take the other side every single time ! ! !

Lol sat you make me laugh sometimes. Yes that number would not help the emotion at all! Here is a point I would still like to get across sat. You notice I said "crop" ... not "price.

The crop has direct impact on cash sales. Basis and delivery. But price based on futures has a lot more. Crop can be a big factor but not the only factor.

Btw still need to get back to you on meal and oil ideas. Oil will continue to be the weak one. Palm oil dragging the market lower. But if I am correct soy oil stocks in usa are not burdensome. China took record amounts last year. The spread may work as meal could drop in the long term while oil has less air under it

Edited by maydel 8/29/2013 07:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)