AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

technicals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/26/2013 19:33 (#3290805 - in reply to #3290539)
Subject: Re: technicals

Buxton ND
Corn stalk 10 days ago corn WAS dead,funds sold a net 3k from the week prior.I've made a few posts when this boys decide to change there mind (given a reason) ((is this case weather)) it will happen in a blink of and eye. In beans funds positions have change so much in the last 14 days. 45 k in 5 day is a big deal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HUGE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I posted about this over the weekend,but the thing is we DID NOT now this til Friday afternoon and those number were as on Tuesday. IMVSO that's why we gaped higher Sunday nite on wild volumes as traders play catch-up to the funds.............Today numbers we WELL NOT know til this Friday so all traders ARE always 3-5 day BEHIND the 8 balls and with fast moving markets like today that's a life time.........................

All traders ? ? ? sometimes I REALLY wonder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who's eyes get to see daily report,like under da table daily reports ? ? ? With the speed of today's computers,its would be easy..........................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)