AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

US Farm Report from this week (watch)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/24/2013 17:37 (#3286246 - in reply to #3286078)
Subject: Re: US Farm Report from this week (watch)

Buxton ND
FUNNY buck,I thought the SAME THING,keep showing and keep showing pictures of PP ground,PP has been priced in LONG ago,So why does USFR keep showing= Bullish remember they were very bullish last year too............. Then Pro farmers guys,these guy had horns 10 feet long..... Chip even said "if no frost til Thankgiving (chuckles from the group in the background) some of Iowa's corn will make it"............That WAS Chips word "some" IDK know how many times they stress the corn crop needs a drink,,, yes we could most could use a drink (USFR even had this little picture of HUGE cracks in the ground) my guess they stopped at a field cross and found the biggest darn crack they could find....USFR and PF was slanted very bullish IMO,,,I wonder if these guys are aloud to trade futures. But I guess bullish show's must make for great rating huh ? ? ? BTW has anyone notice the CME group adds each week on the USFarm Report ? ? ?

Today's show was on NOTHING but supply,,,,,,,,,,Chip should be smart enough to know there's a demand side..... Maybe we should send Chip to check out the Ukraine corn Ha Ha

MY comments, if you have some subsoil moisture left,,,good plant mass to cannibalize(2nd ears healthy) (my corn averages a 16k pollinated 2nd ears healthy),,, no to little disease, no to little bug pressure,add the high priced factor of putting in the extra dollars in a given crop when corns 7-8 bucks tend to lead to better yields. Then OK,,,,,,,,its near Labor guys 52% of the nations crop was at the dough stage (much more come Monday. There's guys that have raised corn many more years then I,,,HOW MUCH can you kill a corn crop near Labor Day ? ? ? Whether your bullish or bearish think about the question please. Then add in the study on days between silking and black layer.

Beans PF was all about pod count,yes its quite important,,,,,,,what about seed size ???
Market wise beans are totally different then corn,spec numbers wise,,, bean are totally different corn. It does seem that corn and ethanol has lost its "shine" and beans are back in the spot light as the traders market of choice ! ! ! !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)