AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hedgie 2 Bulls 1
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 8/13/2013 18:55 (#3265649 - in reply to #3265294)
Subject: Re: Hedgie 2 Bulls 1

NCND
Everyone is arrogant on the market board either at times or all the time or just a little.

I had to laugh today when he said he was unleashing the quants. I don't care who you are that is funny and it sounds like confidence which leads to cockiness where e may already be easily but it did take some right moves to get to be that confident in the face of an up day to add to his positions. Correct me if I'm wrong but if he shorted market before report and held it thru today he would be up? Hardly a wipe out.

He is what they would say in basketball as being on fire. Kinda like mike Jordan in game 1 that one year versus the trailblazers in the finals when he threw up 35 in the first half and looked over at announcers and just laughed cause he was so on. I think hedgieHOG is sitting behind his keyboard laughing in the same way. I find it all very entertaining.

If I were to count how many goats he has of other peoples on this board it would be a blowout and not even close in his favor.

I'm just hoping ag trader shows up and it'll be like Godzilla vs mothra vs. da bulls. Pricelss

Edited by vailcat 8/13/2013 18:59
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)