AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post rye harvest (pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

olivetroad
Posted 7/21/2013 07:38 (#3220138 - in reply to #3220088)
Subject: Re: Post rye harvest (pics)

Kingdom of Callaway - Fulton, Mo 65251
Anytime we get off the farm to Kansas City, we take the kids to the Nelson art museum for a little culture. The Steamboat museum is a must if you have never been. They dug it up out of a bottom next to the river where it sunk and have the whole thing on display. I also like the Agricultural hall of fame in Bonner Springs Ks - about 1/2 hour west of the state line. The Harry Truman museum is close to worlds of fun and was surprisingly good. If you want a nice place to eat, Skies is nice, it is a rotating restaurant on top of a skyscraper downtown - pretty cool after dark. We have gone there several times for our anniversary.

In St. Louis, we love the Zoo (best zoo in the country and FREE) and we always hit Ragazzis restaurant on the hill in the Italian neighborhood afterwards. They have great food, fun atmosphere, and you can get a beer in a iced fishbowl. The kids like the science center, but I dont - it is a little rough of a crowd and too enclosed for this farmboy! The City Museum is really good in St. Louis but with six kids is a little pricey for us anymore.

You are making me want to plan a trip.......Have fun!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)