AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight/Ez-Steer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 1/18/2008 06:48 (#285993 - in reply to #285867)
Subject: Re: Insight/Ez-Steer....my thoughts

Chebanse, IL.....

Maybe Trimble makes nothing per se on A sale of an Insight, but one thing can lead to another quickly if consumers (that would be us!) know they have many avenues open to them. There is some kind of working relationship between Trimble & AL on the Trimble Field Manager which is based on Insight technology...made by AL.

Here's the positives for both companies if you could hook a 500 (older ones also?) to EZ Steer:

It will help Insight sales

It will increase residual value of used Insight

Insight owners will help 500 sales

Increase residual value of used 500.

Initial satisfied 500 owners would consider additional 500 purchases, or additional Insight/500 purchase

Present 500 owners will consider the next logical step, which would be Trimble AutoPilot.

Throw any kind of roadblock anywhere on this map & people will get PO'd & they often see red. Then company has to spend time w/psychological advertising working their way out of a rut.

I suggest that everyone wanting to hook a 500 to an Insight stop by both the AgLeader booth (their COMPANY booth!) & the Trimble booth @ the Louisville Show & advise them, assuming you attend! It's gotta hit home. You don't need a 2 hr lecture...just ask if it's available & when will it be available. I'm sure a few reps will say you're the first request...but they'll get tired of saying that.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)