AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Look what water can do
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MU1979
Posted 6/26/2013 13:59 (#3175664 - in reply to #3175332)
Subject: Re: Look what water can do

Missouri
Laughing at a rookie mistake. What that means is been there done that. My learning experience even cost me a woven wire fence. Had to dig under the bales to relieve the pressure from all the water as the fence held the bales and they did not break out, that was no fun. Buried 6in steel pipe in low spot so it will not build up for long. That fast a rain might still get them. We had to make a short row and did not have two plug bales so they just put a big bale of straw up against the silage bales unwrapped to act as a plug on each end. Could be you could buy some hay(joke) and do the same. Push the moved bales together best can, looks like they could go back in couple sections, put hay bale on each end and leave in the soybean field. Put couple bales on the main ends and move take a nap. Tell us how you all ended up fixing it. Probably done. (I would love to paint a message on the bales next to a road somewhere. They have a big line on 13 Hwy just north of Higginsville that would get attention)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)