AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

the greatest success of garvo is missing...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

rupert
Posted 5/31/2013 19:22 (#3129938 - in reply to #3129833)
Subject: Re: the greatest success of garvo is missing...

IA
IL cow man - 5/31/2013 17:06

Oh come on guys everyone needs to grow up. I read into posts where people admire others, jealous of others, don't believe others, etc. Some post hoping to find others that agree with them and some post trying to stir arguments. I know I have posted stuff out of line at times and ruffled peoples feathers, but a true DISCUSSION involves varying opinions or transfer of knowledge of what has and or hasn't worked for them. Now between the two individuals involved and may offend one of them, but one member posts where he is located and is willing to give his phone number and welcomes visitors and the other has nothing in his profile. Makes you wonder?????? I myself use to post years ago on AG web and went on another name, but I was younger and more frustrated with other stuff and stayed unknown and was more argumentative and had someone put me in my place or more so let them put me in my place and that is why I post with full access of name and address. I feel it keeps me in line and if I truly do something stupid I should get full recognition for my stupidity.

There is no success in any member being gone from this board!!!!!!!! I'll take the good, the bad and ugly to keep this diverse. I've been on several different boards ( not trying to pat myself on the back) and a poor board is when everyone just goes along and tries to vote with the majority.

What do you wonder about me il cow man? If you want to make it mandatory to have your name,phone number, and address in your profile contact DKO. I believe he is the one in charge around here. I figured after garvo went off on me and said he was leaving all his followers on stock page would be ready to burn me in effigy. Looks like i was right.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)