AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where to go?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 5/27/2013 13:40 (#3120963 - in reply to #3120936)
Subject: Re: Where to go?

Frytown, Iowa
You just described me and mommas first anniversary... Stayed in Colorado Springs a couple nights then stayed at Rocky Mountain Mennonite camp in a cabin... White water rafter the Arkansas river, climbed pikes peak for the 3rd time in my life (wife's first) went down the gold mine in cripple creek, took the scenic drive south of there... Went trout fishing up by "the North Pole" didn't catch anything... Went down to a dinky little mountain town between rmmc and Colorado Springs.. Went fishing there... Caught our limit of trout in an hour... Good times

Also really like door county Wisconsin, good wine, parks, eats, beaches, islands, ferrys, salmon and lake trout fishing...

Really like backbone st park in iowa as well... Cabins, campsites, lake with canoes, beach, stocked trout streams, great hiking... Real good fishing

Or north a bit more along the northern Iowa river... Put a canoe in and camp sand bars. Large natural trout in there as well...

You did say a trout fishing vacation, right? Maybe that's just me...

If anywhere in the world we really like kiehe Hawaii (Maui). Take 2weeks there though, long flight and you won't want to come back
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)