AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 7200 Liquid Fertilizer Upgrade.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 5/22/2013 10:03 (#3111337 - in reply to #3110629)
Subject: Re: JD 7200 Liquid Fertilizer Upgrade.....

ecmn
skys the limit. you can use the ground driven pump and then plumb it like a sprayer with a flow control valve/flow meter and return line to the tank. you could hydraulic drive your pump and then run a pwm valve/controler or a stepper motor module. or you can simply get a liquid module and a raven crop start module with 12 volt motor. i am using the two modules and a 90$ 3 year old 12 volt motor running through a red ball monitors, knock on wood its been a great system. spent some time in the yard dialing it in and worked very well and very accurate. with the swath control of the integra i dont have to turn things on or off at the headlands. with the red balls i just glance at the balls to make sure all rows are going. its a lot less stressfull.

if you go with the modules like i have get a quality liquid filled gauge, it makes calibration so much easier as it gets rid of all of the needle vibration. i had to play with my gain numbers and flow meter calibrations with the cheap dry gauges to get the needle bounce down, once i changed guages to a quality gauge i was able to run the 21000 gain, 100 hrtz, 50 stand by and 5 no flow numbers and its running bang on with a little tweeking of the flow meter number.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)