AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

all ready to go another round if the rain would stop, ( pics )
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Chris 924
Posted 5/16/2013 05:23 (#3099947 - in reply to #3099496)
Subject: Re: all ready to go another round if the rain would stop, ( pics )

Nova Scotia
cyclones30 - 5/15/2013 21:16

Seems like the Fendt's I've seen in Europe were the same way when I was over there, especially super wide single rear's. Looks good Chris! What job(s) do the Fendt's have?

They run the 29ft land finisher ,27ft vertical till, 40 ft drill, 7 shank sub soiler. two 7 furrow ploughs, manure tanker, big square baler, large broadcast spreader, it is a little funny because the 930 spends most of june hauling water for the sprayers( might be a tad bit overkill ) but hey she's got nothing else to do, lol the 924 stays pretty busy with silage and hay threw the summer.

the reason for the tires is in the fall they haul 75% of our crop on the roads , we have two 26ft end dumps , hold about 950 bushels of corn, so the 710,75R42 is nice on the road (single) , the only down side is when the duals are on , there 14.5 ft wide , which sometimes is annoying when moving field to field, but the sure do float.

i don't own a semi truck , my 930 and 924 are my semi's at 30mph they get loads home or into town more or less just as quick , plus they can go right to the field which speeds up harvest.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)