AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Don Kraft
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 5/6/2013 22:22 (#3084463 - in reply to #3084207)
Subject: RE: it was the right wing control of this site

Southeast Wyoming

beenthere - 5/6/2013 20:04 ( it was the right wing control of this site) that pissed don off the most. what made the people dislike him is that he talked backed the same way he was talked to and he was just a little bit sharper then most who argued with him. i remember back in the day during those arguments that even old msb used to get in some nasty remarks also, i remember them two going at quite a bit.

I agree that Don, as apparently yourself and some others, had/have the perception that there was/is right wing control of this site.  I believe that comes from a fundamental lack of being able to look at an issue based upon reality and being able to conjur up only emotion.

IF you really read and pay attention you will see that the views of the owner (an the major source of influence upon posting policy) of this site certainly would not be identified as lining up with "right wing" thinking or values.  (Absolutely no disrespect for DKO intended - it is his site.)  There has to be some line drawn when it comes to decency;  "sharper" must be contained within even liberal boundaries.

Edited by Gary Lyon 5/6/2013 22:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)