AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Red machinery enamel ... renewed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

durallymax
Posted 4/27/2013 14:06 (#3066116 - in reply to #3066099)
Subject: Re: Red machinery enamel ... renewed

Wi

Larry in AB - 4/27/2013 12:56 Ok Sealant is the product to use? I don't polish stuff that often if I do its just when it's looking bad. In the past after I polished I just put on some wax. Passanger vehicles though I try and give them a wax job twice a year....

A good sealant will last much longer. You can apply a couple coats for added durability. Most people like to redo it 2 times per year, but you could just wait and do it every winter if you have a warm shopm or every summer when you get a little down time if you dont have a warm shop.

If you want to go all out, opti-coat 2.0 is a permanent sealant. Expensive though, $70 for 20cc which will be enough to do a couple cars.  You have to pay attention when applying it though as it is permanent (unless you compound it off).

Here is a link to the Menzerna Power Lock in two different sizes. Don't forget, there are a lot of ad's everywhere showing aucoupon as a code for 10% off.

Menzerna PL 16oz.

Menzerna PL 32oz.

Alternatively here is a link to a starter kit with the 7424Xp and some Menzerna stuff if you are interested.

Porter Cable Menzerna Kit

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)