AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What irritates you the most in the shop???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 4/23/2013 23:36 (#3058864 - in reply to #3058777)
Subject: Re: What irritates you the most in the shop???

just a tish NE of central ND
andysla - 4/23/2013 21:54

bought a new Dewalt shop radio yesturday-taking it back tomorrow! can't believe somebody can't come up with a decent radio that will let a person listen to the markets and maybe a few tunes. i guess between all the steel and flourecent lights it's a problem. going to stop at radio shak in a couple days and see if they have any ideas.

Try this, Im happy with it even thought it doesnt look fancy...
My household stero didnt work. I couldnt find a cheap one that had the two screws for the tv antenna and didnt want to spend a mint for one. Couldnt find one in pon shops either.....The only thing I found to kill the florescent light BUZZZZZ noise was to wire a car am fm radio into my business band power supply and run a car fender mount antenna outside.......there is a post a ways back a few days about it. WORKS GREAT!! FINALLY a radio I can enjoy with great reception.49$ for the new car radio....... Even has a remote for it and the digital part is reliable.All I did was cut out a hole in a sheetmetal peice to mount the radio in and screwed it on ........hanging under the the front lip of the wooden shelf for the business band....Up and out of the way.To think I p1$$ed away several years looking for a radio that worked ......... and all I needed was a car radio.Go figure.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)