AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DG N. AL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

trakman
Posted 4/23/2013 11:04 (#3057076)
Subject: DG N. AL

Central Kansas
Doug, I still can't get logged on with this Droid smart phone. I will try to be as brief as possible, as I mentioned in my post below, this phone has a new E-mail address, [email protected], where the E-mail address for this desk top is the same only it's at "aol.com". I've tried to reset my password and can't get it to work off of this desktop or phone. The last pass word that I have record of doesn't want to be accepted, maybe I'm not using the most current as maybe I failed to record it, I know, dumb on my part. You mentioned that I should be able to log in on the smart phone with my current user name and password. Would you send me an E-mail to [email protected] with my CURRENT password?

If all else fails, could I "register" with a new username and create a password (that I would record) for this smart phone ONLY,.......... using the gmail address off this phone?

Don't know what else to mention, other than it's quite obvious that I'm not real up on being a computer whiz, I'll stick to farming but would like to be able to communicate with my fellow Ag-Talkers.

Thanks, Larry
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)