AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rant about some posters comments.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Ron/PA
Posted 4/25/2013 10:11 (#3062023 - in reply to #3061724)
Subject: RE: Rant about some posters comments.

Old Pokey - 4/25/2013 08:06

Ron/PA - 4/24/2013 08:55 You make some good points woodchuck but then again you may also have missed a few as well. Yes, there is some scripture re: judging others and it may well have been in your best interest to research it and contemplate it before you posted. You seem to come across as some how more intelligent or more worldly as to the process of "knowing people" because you held several careers over the years. Did that invest you with some divine wisdom or did you just have a hard time keeping a job? See it's easy to slip into that position of looking down one's nose at others. You accuse others of being ignorant and closed minded but you seem to advocate being poor, working 2 jobs, on the government dole, with a clean kitchen floor, as preferable to being successful with a dirty kitchen floor. Sounds kind of closed minded to me. The old stereotypes are there for a reason. They were earned. While there are a great many exceptions to every rule, the rule still stands. While they may not apply in East Central Iowa, come East for a few days. We'll take a walking tour of the Bronx, Harlem, and inner city Philadelphia, and I'll introduce you to a large portion of that welfare community that feed their children 3 times a day out of fast food places. I'll even show you the Wal-Marts that have a McDonalds right in the store. (Saves bus fare) My point here is that you came across with every bit of objectionable content that you posted about. I started to think I've become more tolerant of this kind of parenting and lifestyle as I aged, after some reflection I decided that I just don't care what others do. Now go check out that bible verse where Jesus talks about chuckin rocks.

It's a vicious circle. Now you have judged for being judged, etc., etc.,
etc.

Next !!!

So you're judging me for being judgmental? That ain't right

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)