AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 4/21/13 To 4/27/13*********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/21/2013 09:30 (#3051960)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 4/21/13 To 4/27/13*********

My mind must be rusty here, I almost forgot to post this. I was ready to head out to go buy some material and then remembered it was Sunday and I better post this.

So I am looking outside and it is April 21st and it is snowing here. What the heck is up with that. Yesterday was nice and sunny and I did get my front yard raked. I don't have a big front yard so I do like to get that raked (took an hour) but no way will I rake my back yard. My hands couldn't handle that. My arthritis is complaining big time (my hands) this morning from what I did yesterday. The snow is just flurries, but I want spring please. I know, I didn't have to go through the winter like the rest of you did, I was in AZ and CA, but still, I don't need to experience this much cold.

I got some exercise in yesterday with raking and then last night after dinner I went for a walk outside. I will get back into my DVD walking exercise tomorrow morning. My toe is healed now, so no excuses.

I did weigh in last Wednesday and now today and lost .4. Not much, but a start in the right direction. Dave got up early and went turkey hunting so he didn't weigh in.

Hope you all have a wonderful week and lets keep plugging away at this. It will be never ending I am afraid. That is why we really shouldn't look at it as a diet, but a life style change.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)