AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

G*2 Harvest Doc
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steveMIfarmer
Posted 6/26/2006 14:51 (#22136)
Subject: G*2 Harvest Doc

West Michigan
Has anyone tried this update(see below)and been in the field with it. Have wheat to harvest in a couple weeks but am thinking about just hooking up my old box(brown box) instead. It says it will limit the functionality of the screen????? What functionality does it limit????? Called dealer, they made some calls and told me that the delay on recording is not set right, and cant be set. Normally can set the time in and out for delays on recording (start and stop). Told me it is set at 20 sec and cant be changed. Has anyone downloaded this and tried it?? How many other things are wrong with it?? Another great example of Deere's lack communication skills. Below is a copy of the text from thier web site. Why would they not tell us what it limits our screen from doing? Or is the list to long to print.

Steve

June 15, 2006 - Harvest Doc Grain for the GreenStar 2 System

Ag Management Solutions is pleased to announce the release of Harvest Doc Grain for the GreenStar 2 System for 50 and 60 Series Combines with the grain tank moisture sensor. Harvest Doc for GS2 will be released in two free updates to accommodate growers harvesting this summer and growers who will be harvesting this fall. GS2 Harvest Doc is interfaced through the GS2 display only. The Original GreenStar display is not needed and is not recommended to be installed in dual display configuration.

The available update for GS2 Harvest Doc is only recommended for customers who will be harvesting before August 1st. If you will not be harvesting before August 1st it is highly recommended NOT to download this update, for the update will limit your GS2 functionality.

Download GS2 Harvest Doc Update
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)