AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Letter from Tyson: No more Beta Agonist (Paylean) Residue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

johnny skeptical
Posted 3/22/2013 13:42 (#2983223 - in reply to #2983173)
Subject: RE: Letter from Tyson: No more Beta Agonist (Paylean) Residue

n.c.iowa

my kids showed hogs at the fair,until it became painfully obvious that unless you were spending at least 300$ a pig for show pigs and then the stuff you had to do to get the proper "look"to the pigs,it wasn't the kinda of lessons that i wanted my kids to learn.and this was at the local level.one thing that really fired my jets,was one year i had three kids showing at the fair,so we had our own hogs at the time,and pigs that looked like home raised pigs the kids raised them up from 12lb pigs,went to the fair,good looking hogs i thought,ran the pigs through the ring several times kids got mostly blues,that's okay,part of the learning process not the whole thing,so the last time through, the judge pulled my son and his pig aside in the middle of the ring and his comments were such,"i have seen several pigs that looked like this one,i assume that they are from the same family,while i assume they are pretty good pigs in the hog barn,this is a pig show so we should only be bringing show pigs here.that was pretty much the end for us.

Edited by johnny skeptical 3/22/2013 13:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)