AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cab tractor and new calf Pictures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

tc806
Posted 2/26/2013 18:33 (#2928283)
Subject: cab tractor and new calf Pictures

Casey IL. ( I -70 ) then south on rt.49
I bought this tractor about 4 yrs. ago and have not regretted it yet.
This calf was borned this morning and by 10 am. it had found a brush pile that it had gotten into and could not get out.
So I went to the house and got in my cab tractor in pooring down rain and got my cage. ( made out of a shutle case ) I cut one side out and mounted a peice of hog panel for a door. I have used it several times in the past few yrs.
This calf was in trouble and he is in the barn out of the rain ( snow tonight ) and is sucking. Sure glade it was a cab tractor cause it was cold in the rain.
This cage , I put the calf in and back slow out the pasture gate and up a rock road to the barn. Works every time just drive slow moma will stay close.
This to me is worth having a cab.

Edited by tc806 2/26/2013 18:36

(Dug calf out of brush pile and bringing it to the house.jpg.jpg)

(2 pic of bringing calf to the house in rain .jpg.jpg)

(1 scurs and rus now at the house big journey .jpg.jpg)

(2 scurs and rus happy at the barn dry in there.jpg.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Dug calf out of brush pile and bringing it to the house.jpg.jpg (56KB - 78 downloads)
Attachments 2 pic of bringing calf to the house in rain .jpg.jpg (59KB - 99 downloads)
Attachments 1 scurs and rus now at the house big journey .jpg.jpg (71KB - 68 downloads)
Attachments 2 scurs and rus happy at the barn dry in there.jpg.jpg (76KB - 56 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)