AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

loader tractor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

feelnrite
Posted 2/26/2013 16:46 (#2928012 - in reply to #2927177)
Subject: Re: loader tractor

northwest tennessee
Thanks for all of the replys and the 2755 has been one I have considered but like was said it has a dry clutch. I have a 2955 with a cab and it has had one clutch and will get another one day I am sure. As far as the cabs go I see them as being an expense I dont need. I have spent on the air on the one I have and it didnt last the summer. That was 10 years ago and I do without it. I use the fan and drink water and turn the radio up. Then when I get out and even though it may be 95 it feels so refreshing. haha This tractor I would be on and off of alot and a cab slows things down plus adds to the cost up front. A cab is nice when baling and you dont have to eat the dust and plus you are not in the direct sun. Also it is nice on spring days when the wind is blowing and you can freeze to death in a hurry. It seems like JD has air conditioners that require money to be spent on them pretty regular. I guess if I were to have to choose between cab or FWA, I would get the FWA. I did look on a lot not long ago and NH and CIH make some real cheap models. The rear ends looked like something at rural king. Really cheap and light. The CIH models mentioned was what I was trying to find and seems they all have high hours. I have heard many people say how tough they were. I will keep my eyes open and not in a hurry. I have a 4000 ford gas too but it is getting old and want a front end loader because I am afraid I am getting old too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)