AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Creator or not...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Hogboy1
Posted 2/23/2013 06:47 (#2919608 - in reply to #2919586)
Subject: Re: Creator or not...

Pete let me preach a little to you, the world was without form and void, and the Spirit of God moved upon the earth, and brooded over her. Until he made it perfect, like with the planet we mortals are without form and void...we need this Spirit to "move" upon our life. This is what's needed in the human soul, until you have that solemn awe of God, down inside....influencing your thoughts unto Holiness then I'm sorry for you as a mortal cause it's gonna be hard for you to acknowledge God. "NO MAN CALLS JESUS THE CHRIST BUT BY THE HOLY GHOST! (The bible). That is the 6th sense we're harping about....I have been in your shoes and you've never been in mine, I have to give witness of Jesus as he has been faithful to me the last 16 or so years, he's never left me or forsaken me, he's a true and living God, What was influencing Germany during the holocoust? Humans don't generally torture other humans and perform medical experiements on them. There is a devil and he's real as can be. If you can't acknowledge God then surely you can acknowledge that the devil exists.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)