AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Doesn't it feel good to be appreciated?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 2/4/2013 10:01 (#2873951 - in reply to #2873882)
Subject: RE: Doesn't it feel good to be appreciated?

s nd
Does syngenta still use that tribute before the tractor pulls at the machinery show? The one where the guy puts the flag on the combine with his kid riding along? That one always makes me proud. Anything like that that tugs on your emotions in going to be pretty popular to view. If it helps us be seen more positivley by the public, then it's worth it. In this case, if dodge is smart enough to use this poem they are the winners. I'm not fully on board, as I roll my eyes when a country singer does a song about the war or war heroes over there. It's gonna be a hit no matter who flames it. Those songs are good, but maybe some of the proceeds could go to the veterans associations. And maybe they already do. Just my take.

It kinda goes with the other post about using the farm as a backdrop or whatever for commercials. I was at a focus group years ago that wanted opinions on the looks of their products' ads. Everest chemical showed the mountains and the slopes for their chemical product. I told them if I see an add with just a bunch of snowy peaks, I might not stop to read it. Just show us out in our wheat fields with wheat up to our waists, and you have my attention. Think they did both. Everest was a grass chemical for cereal crops.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)