AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

sodbustr
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 1/30/2013 22:18 (#2862668 - in reply to #2862362)
Subject: RE: sodbustr

Central South Dakota
I still have some numbness in my left leg 2 years after surgery, left pinkie and ring toe and left side of that foot are numb. I had l5 s1 also. It will take some time. I was off pain pills a day or 2 after surgery, but the moment I woke up from surgery, I knew I had made the right decision because I felt that much better, and the pain relief was almost instant for me.

The key is to listen to what they tell you to do, its hard when your feeling better and you want to go, go, go but that's when things happen. Even after surgery though, you might do something simple and for whatever reason it'll tweak your back and you might feel like hell for a week and then be back to normal. I'm getting along great other than when I had my episode last spring. Everything had been going great, bent over to pick a minature shop vac up to vacumn a pickup out and couldn't hardly walk after I stood back up. Ended up in the ER, got the work up and they said all my scans looked good, ate some pain pills and had to take a couple days off work and just like that I was fine again. You think it will happen doing something strenuous, but in reality it could happen bending over to pick a penny up off the sidewalk.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)