AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just wondering how may have way too much ammo now.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ernie
Posted 1/28/2013 10:29 (#2855626 - in reply to #2855571)
Subject: RE: Just wondering how may have way too much ammo now.

North End I-15
Gopher season will start in another month or so in Montana . From mid April to mid June is the "melt the barrel" season .
Hordes of charging gophers must be fended off with high capacity mags and semi auto weapons .
500 to 1000 rounds per day is not unusual. (two guys in drive byes )
The local farmers and ranchers welcome skilled, eagle eyed , ammo toting hunters . Some even offer to buy your ammo . (meaning 22 rimfire ) Most hunters decline as their favorite rifle likes a specific brand to cycle right . Its horrifying to have a "jam" during a kamikaze attack by demented disease carrying rodents .
Lots of ammo and high capacity mags needed for self protection and habitat preservation .

In answer to question ..... no as we used to buy in the off season . Now there is no off season .

The current POTUS has made the best Ammo and Gun sales season the second time around .

Never before or after any other election cycle have I seen such a crazy response .

I can remember elections back to Truman's time . Obama and his merry bunch of looney liberals has with out a doubt unified the the gun owning people of the USA like no other man or party possible .

When you see the government letting bids for hollow point ammo in .223 it is time to worry . Hollow point defies the Geneva convention for war time use . Who is the USA going to use the HP ammo against if not their own people ?

Food for thought.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)