AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ok its the time of year that I become scum of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

SDFarmboy
Posted 1/21/2013 21:30 (#2839722 - in reply to #2838138)
Subject: RE: Ok its the time of year that I become scum of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHTN - 1/21/2013 11:03
Jon - 1/21/2013 09:17 Getting peoples address and social security numbers for 1099 forms. I just feel like a jack a$$ having to ask to get someones ssn and what do you know two of them today said "well I don't like giving that out"... Well I don't like asking for it.......... What kinda trouble would I be in if I just said to heck with the whole 1099 deal anyway? Another thing that creeps my crawl is having to keep track of employee crap. I am the one that went out of my way to get more work than I could do myself so I was good enough to give some of it to them in exchange for wages. Why in the wide wide world of sports did the powers that be think I needed even more un producing work keeping track of every ones wages, and if that ain't enough they want me to pay part of their tax I say Horse Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jon
You can solve the getting the number thing by getting the number when you write them a check. No number then no check. Just give them a W9 form and ask them to complete it. Easier said than done sometimes I know. Kind of like my carpet installers. They could never keep up with a key that I gave them. I started telling them they could get a check when they brought the key back. Now they keep up with them just fine. Can't help you with the rest of the tax issues. :-)

Carpet installer, thats a new one, was it a farm expense?  I sure would not do one on that.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)