AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone use a Hague water filtration system in their home?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iseedit
Posted 1/19/2013 09:51 (#2833699 - in reply to #2833616)
Subject: RE: Anyone use a Hague water filtration system in their home?

central - east central Minnesota -

57ringo - 1/19/2013 09:06

I registered for a free water filter and the Topeka farm show and of course they contacted me, came out and did a water test and want to sell me a complete water max softener/filtration system. My current water softener has my water completely soft but his tests did show a lot of sediment mine is not getting out of my well water.  Does anyone have this in their home? How do you like it? tia

Likely sounds like a good system and can do the job . . . .. but at a higher cost ?
You can put a pre-filter, before your softener and have the same results, with substantrally less cost ?
Worth really comparing, apples to apples - what would it take to get your softener to work like the demo one.
Water softening isn't rocket science. There are a lot of very good, low priced unites available, that will do the very same job as the high priced name brand softeners. Keep in mind, the big name branded - heavily advertised softener companies have to get more money, to pay for all that branding and advertising.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)