AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Christmas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 12/25/2012 16:14 (#2775315 - in reply to #2775287)
Subject: Re: My Christmas

Lubbock, Texas
since you told the story publicly

do you know or have any idea what happened to make her tell you to keep out of her life......obviously I would think that "mom" had been whispering things to her, but that seems like a short time with mom for moms words to be such an influence VS 12 years living with dad

and what changed with "mom" to have her call you back and say basically "I want out"

I can't stand it when a parent tries to play off their kids like that it is just horrible I am glad she was old enough at the time it all started to only have a short period of being exposed to that before she matured to the point to be able to look back and say "why did I tell dad to keep away"

I would assume that with "mom" it was like being with a best buddy and shopping trips and doing what she wanted and generally having a friend VS a parent while with those first 12 years with dad was like having a father that was looking to be a parent instead of a best buddy that was looking to use a kid as a source of revenge

and Merry Christmas glad it all worked out.....especially without any "ink" haha (I am not a big fan of the tattoo)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)