AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who Waited till last second to get gifts ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 12/25/2012 08:27 (#2774575 - in reply to #2774492)
Subject: Re: Who Waited till last second to get gifts ?

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
I waited till pretty much the last minute....I don't' have allot of gifts to buy this year anyways but got the little things out of the way... For some reason this is a rough Christmas for me... Last year was the 2nd Christmas we had since my mother passed and this will be the 3rd.. We're having it at my sisters instead of Mom & Dads amd it was time for change and I realize this and support it wholeheartedly as my sister just lost her 2nd husband this past June from Cancer ( Her first husband was killed in a tragic farm accident on Fathers Day 1975 leaving her with 4 little ones the youngest being 6 months of age) We all knew keeping her busy and she wanted to have it anyways was a good thing so we'll make the best of it.. He raised the kids like they were his own and had 3 himself that lived with their mother until they were out of high school.... I just hope there is a good crowd and it doesn't get to be to hectic with the tears ... My folks have many, Many, grandkids, grt grandkids and grt, grt, grandkids my folks have so we'll see..about 75 so far as we did "go out and multiply" :) Beings I have 4 sisters and no brothers shopping was quick as we only spend around $10 each on one another(except for one sister that always goes overboard)
I figure I'll get my tree and lights up this morning or tomorrow since my kids and grandkids won't be home till Thur or Friday from Indianapolis but I'll gitter done... :) I have a few gifts bought for them from advice from their parents but will have time to get them a few more things yet this week.. All in all, it's going to be a great Christmas, I just have to finish my coffee, get a few lights up and get in the spirit of things which won't be hard when I get time to sit and remember all the blessings I have in my life.. God is good~!.
Merry Christmas all~!
Kickapoogian

ps; and prices will be cut in half tomorrow too~~ :)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)