AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Big job about done
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

260david437
Posted 12/17/2012 18:54 (#2758285)
Subject: Big job about done

north east IN
Started cleaning out the pit and had all the water pumped off and started hauling last Monday. By Friday had 1 days to go then it rained Saturday and Sunday less then .1 but made the fields muddy. tried to haul today but had a foot off mud on the road so had to stop till it dries up or the ground freezes a little. Pic 1 is pumping off the water pic 2 and 3 is loading pic 4 the cows going to the parlor. The 300 in that barn get milked 4 times a day pic 5 the feeder left so I stole the wheel loader. Pic 6 The barn at the top has 200 cows and they get milked 2 times a day and the tile goes to the pen with a grate so we don't have to push manure across the lane. Off coarse with the rain and all the slop over the weekend my nice dry pit is a mess. This pit holds 1,200,000 gal. with 2 feet off free board. Most off the time I use the skid loader because it is as fast as the wheel loader because it cycles so fast some times we load with both but the feeder has a fit when he finds a spot off manure that I miss washing off.

(photo 1.JPG)

(photo 02.JPG)

(photo 3.JPG)

(photo 4.JPG)

(photo 05.JPG)

(photo 06.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments photo 1.JPG (37KB - 78 downloads)
Attachments photo 02.JPG (36KB - 69 downloads)
Attachments photo 3.JPG (32KB - 60 downloads)
Attachments photo 4.JPG (28KB - 64 downloads)
Attachments photo 05.JPG (33KB - 67 downloads)
Attachments photo 06.JPG (23KB - 65 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)